Personal data communicated by the User on this web site (hereinafter “Site”) will be used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way, protecting his/her privacy and rights in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU Reg. 2016/679)
This regulation does not include the processing carried out on other websites which is available via links on this Site.
Data processing will be carried out with the following purposes and methods:
1. Data Controller
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the Data Controller is the company Ottica Urbani s.n.c. based in San Marco 1280, Venice, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Object of the data processing.
The Controller will processes the personal data provided by the User when filling out the forms in the various thematic areas of the site (name, surname, address, tax code, email, telephone and / or mobile phone, data needed for payment) solely for the purposes indicated in this statement.
3. Purpose of the processing.
The purposes of data processing generally pursued by the Controller can be summarized as follows:
a. to allow the Controller to follow up a message sent by the user ("Contacts" section);
b. to allow the Controller to process a purchase request sent by the User ("E-Shop" section);
c. prior specific and distinct consent, to allow the Controller to send the User information via email (newsletter);
4. Category of personal data processed.
The data processed will be solely the personal data as described in point 2 and necessary for the purposes requested and / or authorized.
5. Recipients or feasible categories of recipients of personal data.
the data provided by the User will be made accessible to:
- employees or collaborators of the Controller;
- controller’s accountants (billing information, name, surname, address and VAT number);
- companies that manage electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal, Poste Pay etc);
- transport companies responsible for delivering the purchased products (name, surname, address); the data will not be divulged and will be treated with organization and logic modalities related to the aforementioned purposes.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will occur on servers located within the EU zone of the Controller and / or third-party appointed companies and no data will be transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
7. Conservation period
The Controller will retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and more specifically:
8. Rights of the Interested Party
- the name, surname and email inserted in the form in the "Contacts" area, will be used only to follow up any messages sent by the User and will be deleted once the User's correspondence is completed
- subject to specific and distinct consent the name, surname and email address communicated by the User in the dedicated form in the "Contacts" section will be retained for a maximum period of 24 months to allow the Controller to send newsletters
- the data communicated at the time of purchase of the products (name, surname, address, email, tax code, telephone number and / or mobile number, credit card number) will be retained as follows:
a. the telephone number and / or mobile number, will be retained until the purchased products are delivered to allow the carrier to agree delivery times and modalities with the User;
b. the fiscal data (name, surname, address and tax code) will be retained for 5 years as required by law;
As Interested Party the User has the following rights:
- the right to access his/her personal data (once it has been confirmed that such data is subject to treatment by the Controller)
- the right to obtain the rectification and integration of his/her personal data;
- the right to request that his/her personal data is deleted;
- the right to restrict the processing of his/her personal data under specific circumstances;
- the right to receive personal data held by the Controller in a structured format and to transfer it to a different Controller;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons related to personal situation;
- the right not to be subject to an automated decision-making process;
- the right to be informed in case his/her data are suffer a serious violation;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
- the right to make a complaint to a relevant Data Protection Authority.
The User can exercise the fore mentioned rights by writing to the Data Controller at the address referred to in art. 1).
9. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply.
The communication of personal data (name, surname, address, tax code, email address, telephone number and / or mobile number, payment data) for the purposes referred to in point 3b) is necessary and mandatory. In absence of this data, the Controller can not provide the requested services to the User.
The consent to retain the User’s email address for a period of 24 month for the sending of newsletters is optional. The User can therefore decide not to give or to revoke such consent with the modalities referred to in point 8. This will not undermine to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation.